Release Date: 10 July 2013
For Android: 2.3 and up
V1.3 Change Log:
1. Support volume up/down buttons.
2. Support devices that don’t have a camera (i.e. Nexus 7).
3. Fix some force close bugs.
1. Support Japanese and Korean language.
2. Support tablet.
3. Optimize “Clear memory” feature.
Assistive touch comes from iPhone, but Floating Touch is specially designed for Android. Floating Touch is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Touch contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
2. Creating folder for apps or switches
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel’s color.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. System switches
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Touch?
The “Lock screen” feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the “Uninstall” option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to “System settings” -> “Security settings” -> “Device administrators” deactivate “Floating Touch”, then uninstall Floating Touch in a normal way.
If you’d like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Floating Touch is featured in: